It isn't always easy to finance your education, but we are here to help you. A great resource to take advantage off can be found at Sallie Mae. Visit their website and start an application now.
Group discounts are available. The Mini-MPA can also be offered at your location for groups of ten to twenty students. Email email@example.com or call for more information.
Enrollment Prerequisite for Mini-MPA program
Participants should possess an undergraduate degree and/or have 5+ years of managerial experience in the public, private, or nonprofit sectors.
NJMMA members and First Responders may receive a 10% tuition rate discount, subject to verification.
Discounts may be available for groups of five or more from the same organization. Please Contact Us to see if your organization qualifies.
PLEASE NOTE: Only one discount may be applied to a registration. Please inquire about discounts prior to registration as adjustments cannot be made once a registration has been processed.
Class Cancellation Policy
The Center for Executive Leadership in Government (CELG) reserves the right to cancel any course or seminar. CELG will notify all students enrolled in a course/seminar of its cancelation and the information will be posted. Attendees will be given the option to:
- A full refund for courses canceled by CELG or
- Transfer enrollment to the same course/seminar on a different date (if one is available).
Withdrawal from any course/seminar:
- Be made in writing 10 business days before the commencement of the course/seminar
- You will receive a full refund of that course/seminar less a $50.00 processing fee
- Failure to notify CELG of your withdrawal within 10 business days before the commencement of the course/seminar will result in the forfeiture of all fees
Transferring registration from any course/seminar to another will be subject to a $50.00 processing fee if the original course/seminar has already begun.