It isn't always easy to finance your education, but we are here to help you. A great resource to take advantage off can be found at Sallie Mae. Visit their website and start an application now.
Paying by Purchase Order:
Please use the registration form or for questions contact our registration team by phone: Cathy Marshall 732-932-3640 x641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Group discounts are available. Email email@example.com or call 732-932-6998, ext. 603, for more information. The Mini-MPA can also be offered at your location for groups of ten to twenty students.
Enrollment Prerequisite for Mini-MPA program
Participants should possess an undergraduate degree and/or have 5+ years of managerial experience in the public, private, or nonprofit sectors.
Class Cancellation Policy
The Center for Executive Leadership in Government (CELG) reserves the right to cancel any course or seminar. CELG will notify all students enrolled in a course/seminar of its cancelation and the information will be posted. Attendees will be given the option to:
- A full refund for courses canceled by CELG or
- Transfer enrollment to the same course/seminar on a different date (if one is available).
Withdrawal from any course/seminar:
- Be made in writing 10 business days before the commencement of the course/seminar
- You will receive a full refund of that course/seminar less a $50.00 processing fee
- Failure to notify CELG of your withdrawal within 10 business days before the commencement of the course/seminar will result in the forfeiture of all fees
At Rutgers University, continuing education units have different grading scales that are unique to the discipline and professional needs. In an effort to aid students and employers to read the noncredit global transcript, all of the continuing education units have provided a PDF of their grading scales.
|1 = 93-100||Distinguished|
|2 = 85-92||Good|
|3 = 77-84||Satisfactory|
|4 = 70-76||Poor|
|5 = 69-Below||Failure|
For questions around the posted grading scales of for help deciphering the grading scales, please call 732-932-6998 x 613 or contact us.